About Me

Hi, my name is Hoss. I have been playing music for over 20 years and enjoy using the gifts that God has given me to return praise back to Him. I currently lead worship at El Camino Baptist Church in Tucson, AZ. I hope you enjoy my blog and let me know what you think of my songs. For easier access you can jump to different songs by using the Labels section.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

I have been writing praise & worship songs for a few years now and wanted to have an outlet online where I could compile them all. I hope that you enjoy the songs that I will be posting on here from time to time. It has been fulfilling writing them and hearing from people that have been able to worship God through them. Feel free to e-mail me at hosshughes@hotmail.com if you have any questions for me. Also, if you happen to live in the Tucson area, we would love to have you join us at El Camino Baptist Church for services Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment