About Me

Hi, my name is Hoss. I have been playing music for over 20 years and enjoy using the gifts that God has given me to return praise back to Him. I currently lead worship at El Camino Baptist Church in Tucson, AZ. I hope you enjoy my blog and let me know what you think of my songs. For easier access you can jump to different songs by using the Labels section.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Hoss


So as some of you may know, Katie and I are expecting our first. What you may not know is that I finished writing my lullaby for Lindsey's kids at about 10 p.m. on January 9th and we found out we were pregnant on January 10th. Just one more of those funny little things that God does...Anyway, I can't wait to raise my child in the Lord. Isaiah 43:21 says that we are formed by God to declare His praise and I'm going to make sure that my little one loves God as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Praise GOD, we are so excited! You and Katie will be fantastic Daddy and Mommy...
    xoxo grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Hoss!! So excited for you guys!! Yay for September babies!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we're really excited. God blesses as He chooses fit and in His timing. Sometimes it's hard to understand His reason for waiting (amongst other things), but once we receive His blessing, it's always better than we could have imagined.

    ReplyDelete