About Me

Hi, my name is Hoss. I have been playing music for over 20 years and enjoy using the gifts that God has given me to return praise back to Him. I currently lead worship at El Camino Baptist Church in Tucson, AZ. I hope you enjoy my blog and let me know what you think of my songs. For easier access you can jump to different songs by using the Labels section.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Psalm 17:6a

I am currently working on recording a song Psalm 17 and I have been thinking a lot about the first part of verse 6. The psalmist says:
 
I call on You, my God, for You will answer me.
 
This became exceedingly relevant as it was National Day Of Prayer yesterday. Notice the verse doesn't say "for You might answer me" or "for You'll probably answer me". It says "for You WILL answer me". Not only can we be confident that God hears our every prayer but that He will answer our every prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment