About Me

Hi, my name is Hoss. I have been playing music for over 20 years and enjoy using the gifts that God has given me to return praise back to Him. I currently lead worship at El Camino Baptist Church in Tucson, AZ. I hope you enjoy my blog and let me know what you think of my songs. For easier access you can jump to different songs by using the Labels section.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Psalm 20

Brand new song that I just came up with a couple days ago and just had to get recorded. Some acoustic finger picking.

Click here to listen

Lyrics:

Verse 1: We'll rejoice
In Your Name
And in Thy great salvation
We'll rejoice

Chorus 1: They fall down
But we rise in the Lord

Verse 2: Now I know
That the Lord
He saves His anointed
Now I know

Chorus 2: Some may boast in this world
But I will boast in the Name of the Lord

Psalm 20:5-8: "We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm."

No comments:

Post a Comment